Question Wavey Flickering on Monitor & Mobiuz EX2510 ?

Dec 9, 2021
Hello,

I have had a lot of bad experiences with monitors recently, not being able to come across a monitor that functions without problems until well... Today... My whole point of writing is not to bash any brand nor to talk badly of any display and/or model however, just recently, I have ordered Mobiuz EX2510 which had the best image quality & least ghosting that I can potentially come across. My desired monitor would be somewhere around 144-165hz, 25inch (1080p) / 27inch (2K). I decided to go with; Mobiuz EX2510 for that reason. Another factor that I have always been careful with is if it was TÜV Rheinland certified. Such as; Flicker-Free & Low Blue Light etc. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer both playing computer games and working. The monitor plays a large element in that case. With that being said, I would like to have a product that won't create any sort of difficulty in the later future.

As mentioned above, Mobiuz EX2510 had the best image quality so far as well as certification about Flicker-Free and Eye Health. Speaking of spending time in front of the computer, I would like to have a monitor that would not create more issues than others in the long run. I will be putting a video below showing you what I recently realized about this monitor, this is still a fresh, newly purchased monitor so I am able to refund it. The monitor flickers and creates this weird image on the phone and I honestly don't know if that is due to its refresh rate versus my camera or even if this is a bad element for eye health. I am loving the colors and how it feels when playing a computer game with this one. It looks fresh and feels great but I still feel anxious about these things. Do fast monitors are unhealthy for eyes? I have so many questions to ask but I would like to talk about this one most importantly. For those who will be commenting down in here; Thank you so much for taking your time to read this and to post your comment down below.

(Please watch the video at high quality to be able to see it.)