WB Games Testing Interim Patch For PC Version Of 'Batman: Arkham Knight'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014
2 months and no progress. This is amazing. They got the money from all the suckers and are just now taking there sweet time.

What a shock. Why I will never pre-order any games any more. This is just a bunch of BS.

bskchaos

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
<mod edit>, it is already behind consoles... Despite being able to play the game with minimal issues, I haven't see a single DLC, Their frigging Season Pass is pretty simple: delayed stuff, while pirates enjoy everything that has been released!!!

Watch the language. - G

Problem is that they are making changes deep in the game. This is not like most patches which don;t need major rework. The game needs a rework of the entire thing, not just one part.

I have already played and beat it and it performed fine for me. Not as well as I wanted it to in some areas but overall it was not as bad as people are making it to be.

Personally I am just sad I have to wait for the DLC.

gergguy

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
This is what happens when big corporations buy up all the small game studios. Some big wig at the top says the game has to be done by such and such a date. The guys that are actually making the game know it's not ready but said big wig either doesn't listen or only sees $$$.

davmazin

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013
What the hell and what about it eating away all the ram on a 8gb system i dont know any game except this that eats away 95% of system ram even gta v that looks better than this doesnt eat that much ram

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
Didn't WB remove the game from Steam because of the all of the refund requests?
they removed it themselves seeing how broke this thing was and gave a tutorial on how to refund the game through various sites.

even places without refund policies made refunding an option to tell you how broke the game was.

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

The problem is they release a game that is broken and people like yourself don't seem to care and just throw money at the big corporations. Which in turn will not solve nothing and make things even worse with more and more releases of broken games. How quickly we forget about Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Watch Dogs, etc. I can keep on naming more. This is crazy stupid. Games are 60 bucks. That is a lot of money for very short game play.

What they should have done is release a game that is working.

However, I am not mad at you for enjoying the game. I am just sick an tired of big companies releasing games that do not work. Yes.... pulling a game off the shelf is broken not matter how you pull it.

2 months and no progress. This is amazing. They got the money from all the suckers and are just now taking there sweet time.

What a shock. Why I will never pre-order any games any more. This is just a bunch of BS.

You deserved it if you pre-ordered.
Who the hell gives someone their money before they've seen the product? You wouldn't buy a car blind. They do this specifically so they make game budget and profits on the pre-orders, since they tightly control any feedback and reviews beforehand.

Once the game is opened, it can't generally be returned. Bam. Insta-profit. It's a model based on foolishness, and there's clearly plenty of fools!

Emanuel Elmo

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

yes I do agree... fools are a dime a dozen and it shows. As much as I am tired of this. There are gamers that just don't know any better. Do you remember a time when you just had to have a game just because and it didn't matter to you? Or do you remember a time when you just had to have every single game that came out?

I do... when I was like 13 years of age.

and yes people do buy cars blind and even used cars. I know 4 people that have already place there purchase order for 2016 BMW M2. :) Why, cause they just want to be the first ones to own one.

I am not saying what they did was right. I am saying that changes this deep into the game itself takes time and assuming there has been no progress is wrong. People assume just because they do this for a living that it is a simple fix. I can tell you from working on computers for most of my life that it can be simple but when it is this bad it can be more complicated than anything which is why it takes time.

People also jump off the rails. Go look at the Steam forums for the game. People freak out over it in the most uncivil manner which is why the corporations don't care or pay attention. If people acted like adults then maybe there would be some changes but if you are a company are you going to listen to the people who are raging and seem like they cannot be satisfied or the people who are willing to listen and work with you?

Another side are the people demanding free stuff in compensation which to me seems like entitlement. If they bought it on Steam they had the chance to refund and I am hearing they still can refund due to the major issues. If they decide to wait all that is owed is a working product. Expecting free products for compensation is, well to me is as low as the people wanting to sue as if they were mentally or physically hurt. It is why our society has gotten worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.