WD Blue 1.0 Hard Drive is not showing up in bios and prevents my computer from starting (Due to partition being interrupted)

Jan 5, 2019
So I've recently bought a new Hard drive and installing the hard drive went well until my Computer froze during the Hard drive partitioning (it was very early on in the partitioning too), after the interruption I checked all of my wires and SATA ports with the other hard drive showing they weren't the problem, the computer works fine when the new hard drive is disconnected, but when I plug in the hard drive it sends my computer into an "Automatic repair" loop, when I check the MSI BIOS it doesn't detect my new hard drive, Running the computer on the new hard drive alone forces my computer into BIOS.

When i managed to get my computer running with both hard drives plugged in the device manager detects the hard drive but disk manager doesnt

As a sidenote i cant get a refund because a family member threw out some packaging items that came with it so im not too sure where else to go to this repaired/replaced

when/if both are connected, you need to be sure the BIOS menu pertaining to boot device priority set to booting from original drive...

It's quite rare for anything to go wrong during partition create/quick format..

Hopefully, the drive will at least be shown in admin tools/computer mngmt/storage/disk mngmt so that whatever was created can be deleted, allowing you to start over...