Question Wd Red Drive Can't Be Recognized

fuzmaster

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
So I wake up this morning to watch some show on plex and for some reason, it's not working. So I checked on my computer that acts as a server for all our media and for some reason the drive that's supposed to have my shows on it isn't working. I don't know what could have happened to cause it since it's at my parent's house and it's in a safe location that gets enough air and isn't dusty at all. I have 3 separate wd red drives that I keep specific kinds of media on (didn't raid them I know, we don't have alot on there in general and Backblaze helps back everything up) and the gist of it is that one of them failed. I'll show you images of what it looks like when I look up the drive in specific programs. I also bought the drives in 2016 as well, and they had no problems til today with this one specific drive.

Device Manager, Seagate Tools (No Option for SMART Test), Disk Management (I'm guessing it's supposed to be Disk 0 Partition 3), DM Error

PC Build (The Drive Specifically)

CPU: Intel - Core i3-4150 3.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-B85M-DS3H-A Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: ADATA - Premier Pro SP600 64 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Red 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Case: Nanoxia - Deep Silence 4 (Black) MicroATX Mini Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair - CX 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply