[SOLVED] wd5000bevt laptop hard drive question

Jan 31, 2020
So my gf's laptop had a problem with the hard drive and she decided to ask for help from an expert.
The expert decided to change the hard drive because it was damaged and crashing all the time so he replaced the old HD with a new one (wd5000bevt 22zat0 laptop hard drive)
so im here to ask you guys how much does this new HD cost exclusively because the expert asked for 140 euro for his job and everything. Thank you !

Solution
So my gf's laptop had a problem with the hard drive and she decided to ask for help from an expert.
The expert decided to change the hard drive because it was damaged and crashing all the time so he replaced the old HD with a new one (wd5000bevt 22zat0 laptop hard drive)
so im here to ask you guys how much does this new HD cost exclusively because the expert asked for 140 euro for his job and everything. Thank you !

The cost to swap the drive is not just the cost of the drive, to install a drive, move the operating system to it, takes time, that is as much or more the cost of the work from someone that does the work as a full time job. I'd say 80% of the cost was the labor. The issue I see here is that is a drive model from...

The cost to swap the drive is not just the cost of the drive, to install a drive, move the operating system to it, takes time, that is as much or more the cost of the work from someone that does the work as a full time job. I'd say 80% of the cost was the labor. The issue I see here is that is a drive model from 10-12 years ago so is likely used.

Solution