WD_Black 1TB SN770M SSD is only $84 —its lowest price ever

purposelycryptic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
Wow, those things got small! My OS drive is a WD Black SN770 512GB and it's twice as long as that 1TB. That's pretty impressive.
They really need to put a quarter or something next to these drives for scale - when I first clicked on the article, I thought this was meant to fit in a PCIe x4 slot, and was surprised that sort of thing was still being made.

You've never heard of the Steam Deck of ROG Ally? ROG Ally makes the best Steam Decks!
I'm not so sure about that. I mean, I have no doubt that they perform but....there are problems. These days, it seems like ASUS ROG stands for "ASUS Ripping Off Gamers".

There's a pretty famous video from Gamers Nexus in which Steve Burke outlines how ASUS' so-called "customer service" department has become the "customer scam" department and the ROG Ally was at the centre of the Gamers Nexus story:
Then of course, ASUS makes some inane comments that leave us scratching our heads:
ASUS has gotten so bad that even the US government is starting to pay attention:

Latest posts