Question WDF01000.sys storport.sys and other issues. ASUS GA502DU Laptop

Sep 28, 2019
I can share my LatencyMon Log if needed.

The problem is something to do with Windows 10 I guess.
It becomes extremely slow after booting in 1 minutes or 1 hour.. It sometimes boots extremely slow too.
Start menu is extremely slow, search is extremely slow. Context menu is slow, browsing is slow. Overall performance is slow.

My machine is brand new, bought it less then 2 days ago. It is ASUS GA502DU Laptop.
RYZEN 7 3750H
GTX 1660TI MAX Q
16 GB RAM
INTEL 500GB M2 SSD
I guess the hardware is enough for smooth Windows 10 experience...

Things I tried: Installing latest Graphic Card Drivers
Installing Graphics Card Drivers by Windows
Several bat fixes such as sfc scannow
Formatting pc with different Windows 10 ISO's (All 1903)
Deleting the Updates from Windows 10
Installing the Updates from Windows 10
msconfig tricks, disabling windows update, windows search
Unplugging USB Ports (I only have mouse connected)
Changing power plan settings

I dont know how to fix this, I can share a video, log. Whatever you need. Just please help, I cant do anything. It even lags while typing now.

https://prnt.sc/pc4g5t -> Latencymon

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
If you're using Windows Media Creation Tools, you should be good to go with the pen drive, with the OSes installer on it(as opposed to working with ISO's). Since you're dealing with a laptop, you might wan to include the make and model of your laptop and it's SKU.

Latest BIOS for your laptop? Ideally you should manually install all drivers for your laptop, regardless of it being automatically updated by the OS.

Sep 28, 2019
If you're using Windows Media Creation Tools, you should be good to go with the pen drive, with the OSes installer on it(as opposed to working with ISO's). Since you're dealing with a laptop, you might wan to include the make and model of your laptop and it's SKU.

Latest BIOS for your laptop? Ideally you should manually install all drivers for your laptop, regardless of it being automatically updated by the OS.
Yes latest BIOS. I installed CPU-GPU drivers manually. I did not understand what you try to meant in first paragraph, English is not my native language sorry.