Question Web browser, search engine and myths ?

Pee wee

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. Pls, I would like to know if there is a browser and search engine, especially a web browser that is more respectful of essential privacy. Google is very politicized because they have removed a lot of things.

By the way, is it true that BRAVE is based on "blockchain" technology, or not ? I would appreciate any clarification.

Thanks in advance & a merry christmas for everybody, a happy new year for all the world!

Reactions: 1Reality1

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. Pls, I would like to know if there is a browser and search engine, especially a web browser that is more respectful of essential privacy. Google is very politicized because they have removed a lot of things.

By the way, is it true that BRAVE is based on "blockchain" technology, or not ? I would appreciate any clarification.

Thanks in advance & a merry christmas for everybody, a happy new year for all the world!

I've been using Epic for some time if my privacy is needed. It's not..... that comfortable or fast to use though, especially compared to my main browser Edge. I only use it occasionally.

post goes here

Whoa, 50k messages. That's incredible!

Reactions: Pee wee