Web page for Clear Type?

Can someone give me the link for the web page where you can turn clear type
on?

I had it as a favorite, but lost it after a reformat, and Google search
hasn't proved fruitful.

Thanks!

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/cleartype/tuner/1.htm?fname=%20&fsize=

For something a little more configurable consider;

http://www.ioisland.com/cleartweak/

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.