Question Website Connection Issues With My Wifi Adapter

Mar 16, 2023
I've recently been having a problem where my wifi adapter will connect to the internet but when I try and use my browser none of my webpages will load and just sits there forever with a black dot going back and forth and never does anything else it been really annoying and it would much appreciated if someone could help with this (also my browser is firefox ver 111) -legacyfan

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
I've recently been having a problem where my wifi adapter will connect to the internet but when I try and use my browser none of my webpages will load and just sits there forever with a black dot going back and forth and never does anything else it been really annoying and it would much appreciated if someone could help with this (also my browser is firefox ver 111) -legacyfan
Are all of your drivers updated? Have you tried changing your DNS server for the adapter? Are you able to ping 8.8.8.8 or any other server outside of your network in a command prompt? Is it a USB WiFi adapter or is it connected to the mobo?

Mar 16, 2023
yes Ive tried pinging google from the command prompt a while ago and it came back good with no indication of any issues (but there is) and yes it is a wifi adapter (it came with the computer)