website pictures copied to desktop

While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose the
menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on my
desktop.
I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
tried everything. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Choose something else. Right click the desktop, choose properties. On the
desktop tab, pick a different background. Or, open your own photos and pick
one. Or google on wallpaper and pick one.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
> the
> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on
> my
> desktop.
> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
> tried everything. Any suggestions?

You are right. It does not list Windows NT

Thanks

Luckeyo

"koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
> the
> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on
> my
> desktop.
> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
> tried everything. Any suggestions?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

?????????????????????????????????????

"luckeyo" <star35@vcn.com> wrote in message
> You are right. It does not list Windows NT
>
> Thanks
>
> Luckeyo
>

> "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
>> the
>> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture
>> on my
>> desktop.
>> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
>> tried everything. Any suggestions?

Open Display Properties (right click desktop/select
properties).
Select Desktop/Customize Desktop/web...delete the item

"Jack" <Jack@nothome.com> wrote in message
| ?????????????????????????????????????
|

| "luckeyo" <star35@vcn.com> wrote in message
| > You are right. It does not list Windows NT
| >
| > Thanks
| >
| > Luckeyo
| >

| > "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message

| >> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a
picture and chose
| >> the
| >> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I
have this picture
| >> on my
| >> desktop.
| >> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to
delete it. I've
| >> tried everything. Any suggestions?

rightclick desktop - properties - apearance/settings and change your
wallpaper to what it was originally

"koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
> the
> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on
> my
> desktop.
> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
> tried everything. Any suggestions?

what??