Wednesday Deals: Humpday Seinfeld Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMEON01

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
[citation][nom]HansVonOhain[/nom]Toms is desperate to get more money, for the reason they advertise.FFS, clean the website, it is too cluttered![/citation]

Last time I checked this is a FREE site to join, heaven forbid the people that actually WORK on this site get something for their troubles. People will complain about everything I guess, even free stuff!

I for one do like the deals they advertise here and have spent almost 3,000 in the last 2 weeks alone and am buying the 55" samsung led 7000 series as soon as it goes on sale in the next couple weeks. I wouldnt have found the site if it wasnt for Tom's and for that I'm grateful.

johnny_5

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]lemonade4[/nom]Deals are for the USA only!! no love for Canada[/citation]
I use RedFlagDeals.com to check out tech deals (it has sections for other deals too). PriceCanada.com and PriceBat.ca can be used to see prices at different online retailers. Price Canada includes a nice feature in which you can get it to email you if the lowest price on something drops below a certain threshold (you specify), and it shows price history so you get a better idea on trends and if you should wait for better pricing or not.
Hope that helped. I'm in the process of building a new desktop, and have been able to get some good deals, as I'm in no rush.

johnny_5

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]heffeque[/nom]Humpday? That just sounds so dirty![/citation]
At my old dorm my don (the boss of my floor) would set out a bowl of free condoms by the elevators every hump day. She was awesome that way.
I just felt like sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies.