Wednesday Deals: Nine Days Till Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiowars

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Yup, just 72 hours to find your eternal love. Better get busy during those three days![/citation]
It usually takes me only a minute or so. I'll be fine.

FoShizzleDizzle

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
Interesting. When you go to the Amazon page for Left 4 Dead 2, underneath 'In Stock' in green, it says "Only 5 left in stock--order soon (more on the way)". Refresh and it says 2 left in stock. Refresh again, it goes up to 3. Refresh again, it goes back to 5 and repeats over and over. In other words, @$*# amazon.

lonewarder

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
Tom's!!! These guys codes never work. I've tried to use them on two separate occasions, and five different items- 4 codes were bogus and one gave a lesser discount. I e-mailed them about it the first time, and they got shitty with me about it. Anyway, you guys have such a great reputation that it's a shame to see disreputable associates used on your site. Note: just try buying any of the three Samsung monitors listed, or the 25" HP. Totally bogus.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]lonewarder[/nom]Tom's!!! These guys codes never work. I've tried to use them on two separate occasions, and five different items- 4 codes were bogus and one gave a lesser discount. I e-mailed them about it the first time, and they got shitty with me about it. Anyway, you guys have such a great reputation that it's a shame to see disreputable associates used on your site. Note: just try buying any of the three Samsung monitors listed, or the 25" HP. Totally bogus.[/citation]
Thanks for the feedback. We don't really have any control over which sort of deals they send us for the sponsored post, unfortunately.

I do know that the guys working with Tom's on this is careful and wants to give you guys the best deals possible, but of course there may always be unforeseen issues that crop up. I'll be sure to pass along your concerns though.

Best of luck trying to buy the Sammy. I need some new displays here myself, but I haven't really shopped around yet. Too busy during this time of year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts