Question Week old Crosshair Viii Extreme dead 24pin socket

Jul 13, 2021
Main question is operating the dual psu's and possible damages to the 24 pin socket which is dead today fine yesterday at shutdown

ANYONE SEE A PROBLEM WITH HOW THE PSUs are being utilized or just possible motherboard built on a Friday causing 24 to just malfunction. Only thing yet to try is swapping back to my formula and checking cpu

I have one PSU powering the dual 8 pin cpu ports and 24 pin port and new 6pin pcie power post below 24 pin and a rog 6pin powered fan/argb hub
Second psu powering the 3080ti custom cooling and extra lighting I've added for extra fps. LOL

System setup.. enthoo 719.. Crosshair VIII Extreme .. Ryzen 5900x.. rog 3080ti.. dual rog 850w psu's..Kingston 16gb 4000mhz memory.. 1 500gb wd black m.2 Gen 4 boot mainslot.. and 2 Gen 3 wd black 1tb in the dimm.2...12 120mm LL unifans 3 phanteks 140mm. On custom cooling 2x480mm, 1 360, 1 240 rads with ek d5 pump currently just on cpu block as i had a previous rog 3080ti go down with a load vga bios error code and because in Canada asus voided my warranty for application of thermal paste and Cid for a dismantling the stock chassis in order to waterblock it so I'm a little gun shy ATM contemplating waterblocking the second 2400$ gpu

Jul 13, 2021
How are you operating both PSU's in that one system?
It's a 24 pin splitter basically a 24 pin extension with an attached 24 pin 2 wire jumper the psu I have powering the cpu and 24pin socket are on main extension while the psu powering the gpu pump and extra rgb are on the jumper side. Check Amazon for dual psu splitter for visuals if you like

Jul 13, 2021
It's a 24 pin splitter basically a 24 pin extension with an attached 24 pin 2 wire jumper the psu I have powering the cpu and 24pin socket are on main extension while the psu powering the gpu pump and extra rgb are on the jumper side. Check Amazon for dual psu splitter for visuals if you like
Plus the enthoo 719 is built to accommodate dual psu or dual systems at and itx Individually with there patented
Dual psu in one power supply lol only reason I went dual is having a Thor 850 pop and then few months later having a Thermaltake pf1 1200w platinum pop really wakes a guy up lol . Sadly I know the 850 went down do to a little Condensation but the 1200 I built was sea worthy when I was done no moisture damage and thankfully TT is replacing it