[SOLVED] WEHRE IS THE Performance and Maintenance option located at control panel??!

May 26, 2019
Hello guys, i am facing a problem . i am supposed to do this: Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category, double-click the Performance and Maintenance icon.
In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon, double-click the Power Options icon.
In the Power Options Properties window, click the VAIO Power Management tab.
On the VAIO Power Management tab, in the Settings for VAIO box, next to CPU Fan Control, click to select the desired performance level.
Click the OK button.

however i cant find the performance and maintenance option
can anyone help me?
thanks!

May 26, 2019
Which Windows version? If it's Windows 10 then the procedure is slightly different compared to earlier versions as there is no "Performance & Maintenance" category in Win 10.
hello i have the windows 10 home.
why i need the Performance & Maintenance?
my fan is doing a teriblle noise, my rpm is 6000 and i want to reduce it, i tried with speed fan but it does not support my laptop model so i liistened that doing this metioned bellow, and following this steps it will reduce the fan speed, cause this noise is very tiring, thats why i am looking for the Performance & Maintenance

Okay, the Power Options in Windows 10 Control Panel accessed as below:

Right-click the Window icon on the extreme left of the task bar (next to the search box).
Left-click "Power Options" from the pop-up menu.

If needed, you can access more power options by clicking "Additional power settings" on the right (in blue text).

May 26, 2019
Okay, the Power Options in Windows 10 Control Panel accessed as below:

Right-click the Window icon on the extreme left of the task bar (next to the search box).
Left-click "Power Options" from the pop-up menu.

If needed, you can access more power options by clicking "Additional power settings" on the right (in blue text).
okey thanks!
have a great day