Question Weird Artefacts

zonesama

Prominent
May 11, 2018
So I have artefacts, BUT only in GoogleChrome or Steam, I tested GPU (RX590) with many programms, games, like really, 0 times in games and tests, but some times in steam and browser, I thought my precious Sapphire dying, but

zonesama

Prominent
May 11, 2018
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
could be driver/chrome compatible issue. disable hardware acceleration ?
Oh sorry forgot to mention, I've tried all last drivers, hardware acceleration - nothing changed.

Asrock B450 Pro4, RX590 Sapphire Nitro+, RAM 8+8 DDR4 3200 profile overlock "fast", 16 18 18 32 something. SSD + M2 SSD NVMe, with windows, tried both, still artefacts. and I have 1 old Toshiba for 500 gb. That's all.

PSU Cougar STX650, bought like 3 month's ago. Changed monitor even, artefacts still blinking sometimes.

And 1 thing, I had 3 times, when I turned on PC, and like enter password, here is desktop showing and booya, it's artefacts everywhere and I can't even move my mouse, but disappear in 3 sec, and it was like 3 times only. My guess if in steam I have most of artefacts, maybe it's steam making artefacts in start of windows. But anyway I never heard about it, if not Google, I would say it's new steam stupid.

zonesama

Prominent
May 11, 2018
Can't find any good review for the psu. do you have a better one for test?
No! Oh, you can even suppose it is PSU? ;(((
I know what's inside, every capacitor, I thought it's really good and that can't cause artifacts

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS