Weird Audio Issues In Some Games

Denganim20

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys, so I'm having a few audio issues when playing some games. Thankfully it's only happening on a few games but its annoying. So on games like Star Wars Battlefront and COD BO3 whatever character your being the audio is odd for. So on Star Wars Battlefront, whatever character you're playing just will not talk, ever, and their mouth will be moving too. On COD BO3, whatever character you're being will talk but it's so quiet and very echoy and muffled. The thing is on both games every other sound or music in the game sounds fine but only the character you're being is messed up. This has seemed to start happening when I got a subwoofer and new speakers to replace my old speakers. Very annoying, I really appreciate any help.

Solution
I used to have this issue with my sound card when I put it into surround sound mode; If you're using surround sound try turning it off. Also consider lowering your sub's cut off point.

Denganim20

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
My new setup is a subwoofer connected into 2 speakers. You may be right as well because I was having a problem setting up my subwoofer. Although the subwoofer still sounds like it should with a heavy bass noise.

Denganim20

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the help guys, I found out I just needed to change speakers to stereo and the game will still use the subwoofer but now the sound is clear and not silent or muffled, appreciate it!