jtk459

Honorable
Aug 14, 2018
For the last 2-3 days, I have been having some slight audio issues, delayed audio on youtube videos/twitch streams (fixed with a refresh) and random static-like distortion. today I realized the distortion is caused when I unlock or turn on my phone screen. This started happening after the latest windows 10 update.

Solution
Update your audio drivers...don't let Windows do it for you.

Moving your phone away from the PC speakers will keep the static from happening...a cell phone is nothing but a radio. Cell phones emit a radio signal to talk to the cell towers and your speakers wiring acts like an antenna and re-broadcasts the cell phone signal in a feedback loop.

Moving your phone away from the PC speakers will keep the static from happening...a cell phone is nothing but a radio. Cell phones emit a radio signal to talk to the cell towers and your speakers wiring acts like an antenna and re-broadcasts the cell phone signal in a feedback loop.

Solution

jtk459

Honorable
Aug 14, 2018

I have had the same pc set up since 2015 and this phone for over a year and it's never been a problem before, so why now?

I have had the same pc set up since 2015 and this phone for over a year and it's never been a problem before, so why now?

It could be any number of reasons...the phone may be transmitting a stronger signal trying to lock in on 4g LTE or 5g...your cell phone company may have boosted local tower strength. The issue you're having might be as simple as your speaker system aging. I do know for a fact that speakers and cell phones don't get along in close proximity.

jtk459

Honorable
Aug 14, 2018
It could be any number of reasons...the phone may be transmitting a stronger signal trying to lock in on 4g LTE or 5g...your cell phone company may have boosted local tower strength. The issue you're having might be as simple as your speaker system aging. I do know for a fact that speakers and cell phones don't get along in close proximity.
Alright, thanks for the speedy responses.