Question Weird blue screen

Oct 12, 2022
Hello guys. I have weird situation here. Few weeks ago i decided to add extra 2x8 ram kit. I bought identical rams that i have in my build. When I installed PC didnt post for some reason. I tryed to swap slots few times. And eventually it posted.

Ill try to type diagram: ( O - Old ram N - new ram. -- No ram)
[N][O][N][O]
ALL WAS WORKING until last windows update for security I believe. I just had blue screen (SYSTEM SERVICE EXPEPTION) for some reason.. Later ive got another blue screen "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and i believe one more - REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION.
I was googling what could be wrong. I found few articles that told it could be new hardwares fault. I removed two new sticks. And no more blue screens.

[--][O][--][O]
Old ram worked without any crashes. Later I decided to test new ram. So I swaped rams from old to new:
[--][N][--][N]
And everything was working just fine.
Then I added old rams:
[O][N][O][N] like this. And PC didnt post. CPU fan wasnt spining. Other fans was working all the time.
Then again I swaped to [N][O][N][O] and blue screen again..

I gave up. removed new rams. [--][O][--][O] and no crashes..
I installed rams properly. Bios numbers match with rams (16-20-20-38 1.35V).. Also bios updated to the latest version. Even upgraded Win 10 to Win 11..
Sorry for poor English. I hope to get some help :(

PC Specs:
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming II
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200

Thank You.

Oct 12, 2022
I think I wound solution in other thread. I put one set of rams. Disabled XMP, put all rams (cleared CMOS before turn on) in order that PC never posted now it did. Turned on XMP and now all working.