Rtx 2070S
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb ddr4 3200Mhz HyperX
B450 Msi gaming plus max
500gb Kingston SSD (My windows drive)
1tb Seagate HDD
Some random Chassi from China
Corsair 750W Bronze Psu

when I first built the computer everything worked without an issue. I installed windows and installed every needed driver for all parts. And until about April it worked great. However, since april, whilst first scarce, blue screens began appearing seemingly out of nowhere. I thought something with oc'ing was causing problems so I cleared Cmos but the blue screens kept appearing. I will try my best to describe the full event of a bluescreen I am confronted with.

1. I notice Apps like spotify stop working. I can change song, but the songs stop playing, as if I've no internet connection and I cannot close the software. The ladder part goes for all other softwares.
  2. After some time, the screen freezes. However, I can still move the mouse around the screen, but, unable to execute any commands such as Ctrl+alt+delete.
  3. Yet again after 10-20 seconds, the blue screen appears. And I've noticed that it never goes out of blue screen, no matter how long I leave it. I am forced to shut down the computer or reset it through the chassi button.
I at first tried using only one of my ram sticks at a time but even with one the problem prevails. I have guarantee on all parts still and on the Cpu no matter how hard I've <Mod Edit> it up I can get a replacement for free.
I thought maybe it was an issue with windows so I reset my whole computer, removing every single file. However the blue screens continued after so I'm 90% sure it's an hardware issue.
I know this is not a lot to go on, but any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Can try the options here,
UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error [FIXED by EXPERTS]
don't use the tools they advertize for! Like the "Restoro Repair Tool".

Other option might be to use the next command in windows "Powershell",

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Like he does in this vid. Don't know if the other options in that vid are necessary, but this quoted one cam up first here as well..
Unexpected Store Exception windows 10 fix | How to fix UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen Error - YouTube

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair is the brand of the PSU, 750W is the wattage. you forgot to mention the model/series for the PSU and it's age. Which slots are you populating the rams on the motherboard? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Which OS and version are you working with?

Dec 7, 2019
Corsair is the brand of the PSU, 750W is the wattage. you forgot to mention the model/series for the PSU and it's age. Which slots are you populating the rams on the motherboard? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Which OS and version are you working with?
The Psu is a CX750M Bronze certified. I have the ram sticks in the slots the manual told me to put them in. (unsure of their name). I have the latest bios, chipset driver and I even flashed my bios with the latest driver. The age is brand new, like all my other parts. I am on windows 10.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
Are they different bsods or is a specific one? Since it stays on the screen should you be able to tell what the message says.
I remember it being the same Bsod. But in the midst of stress I forgot to take a picture of it. However, one maybe one good piece of information is that after I restart the computer it never goes into bios in the first restart, I have to restart it twice.

Dec 7, 2019
I remember it being the same Bsod. But in the midst of stress I forgot to take a picture of it. However, one maybe one good piece of information is that after I restart the computer it never goes into bios in the first restart, I have to restart it twice.
Update, I now know the error.
It says: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Like he does in this vid. Don't know if the other options in that vid are necessary, but this quoted one cam up first here as well..
Unexpected Store Exception windows 10 fix | How to fix UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen Error - YouTube

Solution
Dec 7, 2019

Thank you for this! I did a files check for windows yesterday and basically half of my windows files were corrupted, even though I had previously repaired my whole windows. This is perhaps undoubtable proof that my ssd was causing the issue. I have gotten a new one and shall try to see if the bsod's continue.

Reactions: Vic 40