[SOLVED] Weird boot sequence

Dec 29, 2019
Heya just got done building my newest build. Everything works, but on boot a weird sequence happens. I have a video with it here

View: https://youtu.be/thHcFGkQHeg

when the power button is pressed, the CPU fan spins quickly, and the motherboard led lights up. Very quickly thereafter though, the pc turns itself off. Afterwards the pc boots up as normal (however if possible, I would like a way to turn the qled check LEDs off, since they seem to be slowing down the boot aswell)

Specs are
Ryzen 5 3600
Rog strix b450f gaming motherboard
16gb of ddr4 3200 Corsair lpx ram
A Kingston m.2 250gb ssd
Gigabyte gtx 1060 6gb
Energon eps-650w PSU

Update 15:53:
I have messed with some bios setting and some fans and now it only happens half of the time, however the other half it get stuck on the orange qled, indicating that there is a memory problem, which there shouldn't be since it can see all 16 gigs both in bios and in Windows

Last edited:
Solution
Energon eps-650w , I found a review from October 2014 if the model had aged well !!! So it must be pretty old for sure....
Maybe it is finally begging to be replaced!!!
Energon eps-650w , I found a review from October 2014 if the model had aged well !!! So it must be pretty old for sure....

Solution
Dec 29, 2019

Yea I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Welp off to buy a new one i guess

rgd1101

Don't
doesn't look good
https://extreme.pcgameshardware.de/...n-im-test-teil-3-inter-tech-energon-650w.html
"Well, we experienced a surprise, but a negative one. It is far from the promised 650 watts, 250 to 300 watts would have been realistic."