Weird BSOD aftermath

Everdred11

Commendable
Jan 7, 2017
Hello,
Couple days ago my pc was experiencing blue screens of death after I awake it from sleep or seconds after it boots from powering on. What's weird and even more frustrating is that now i won't get blue screens but i can't connect to the internet and some windows functions is not working (such as the notification panel, control panel, search bar on the tool bar). I got the control panel to open through command prompt but certain actions won't such as opening device manager. Please help:(((

Colif

Win 11 Master
somewhat curious what those errors are

on your PC, can you do this:
Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
and then copy the version you saved to documents onto a USB so you can upload a upload the copy to a cloud server
and share the link here

I can't read the dumps but a few people around here can and might figure out what went wrong for you :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
i only suggested the other as the actual memory dumps can be several gb in size, the minidumps are only 256kb. if you not getting bsod, we can try to fix what is wrong

try this
right click start button (tried device manager in this menu?)
choose command prompt (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its done, type this into same windows - spacing needs to be exact or it won't work
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc cleans system files, DISM cleans the files sfc uses to fix the system, so if SFC had problems first run through, try it again and restart PC

Everdred11

Commendable
Jan 7, 2017
So after typing sfc /scannow it says "windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service."

I continued to type in "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" and i recieved error: 87 "the clean-up image option is unknown. For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?."

(Btw i am able to access device manager)

Everdred11

Commendable
Jan 7, 2017
Sorry for the late update,
So i followed through with thise guides you have linked to solve my sfc problem and none of them worked (i also made sure i typed the commands correctly so thats not the problem).
I was getting pretty restless so i reset my pc (the kind of reset that deletes apps) and so far the basic functions of windows are working (sound, search bar, control panel, toolbar stuff) EXCEPT for the internet.
I was pretty sure it was working at first but i think it my pc may have undergone another blue screen. Luckily i have the minidump that i will eventually upload. The pc detects that its connected to ethernet but it wont recieve internet. I switched ethernet cables but that hasnt fixed it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
DISM cleans the image reset used to fix your PC so if there was anything wrong with the image, the problems will present themselves in win 10 now.

Since you just did a reset, i would do a clean install (On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB) now (after backing up things you can't afford to lose) as windows might be missing parts you aren't aware of, and it should connect to Ethernet without needing any drivers so something odd there