Weird bug in my system

Eddyke1

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
I have try'd everything all the basic stuff and reinstalling teamspeak.. Can't find the problem

when i run teamspeak3 i have no sound in game or youtube ETC

when i run a game or youtube ETC i have no sound in teamspeak3, really annoying. someone knows how to fix this? I have tryd google and asked other people noone could help

Solution
Hello... 1) click your Speaker icon when team speak is on... and make sure something isn't muted or on low level.
2) go to control panel -Sound and check your settings there for AUDIO outputs.
3) Check your Audio "Preferences" in the "teamspeak" APP and make sure they are set the same for Windows-Sound settings.
Hello... 1) click your Speaker icon when team speak is on... and make sure something isn't muted or on low level.
2) go to control panel -Sound and check your settings there for AUDIO outputs.
3) Check your Audio "Preferences" in the "teamspeak" APP and make sure they are set the same for Windows-Sound settings.

Solution

Eddyke1

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016

Hey. I have try'd that already. This is really weird, started to happening yestorday. When i turn off teamspeak i get sound in game, so frustrating.

Eddyke1

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
Solved it, inside teamspeak it was set on mono > surround. Had to be on mono> Stereo

Ill give you sollution anyways, you where ''kind'' of right about ´´ Audio preferences ´´

TRENDING THREADS