Weird buzzing noise in headphones then computer randomly reboots

TheNoobLegend27

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have had my PC for almost a full year now with little to no problems. Recently, (the past few days) I I will hear a buzzing noise in my headphones that lasts for about half a second, then the monitor will say connection lost. After that, the computer will go through the whole rebooting process with BIOS and everything. As you can tell, this is extremely frustrating and annoying because it happens randomly, whether I'm in a game or just searching through chrome. I have already scanned my computer on Malwarebytes, but there was no virus detected leaving me to believe it is hardware oriented. However, I have no idea what is malfunctioning in the computer. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you have an amazing day!

PC Specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x NOT OVERCLOCKED
GPU: EVGA Gtx 1060 6gb
Ram: 16gb clocked at 2400
PSU: be quiet Pure Power 10 (600 watts)
Windows 10 ran on a 120 gb ssd, and a 1TB Western digital hard drive for mass storage.

Solution

thats the result of a report Windows runs at startup, when it checks if it was shut down right the previous shutdown. If it crashes, windows creates an event 41 next startup.

It means windows doesn't know why it crashed. If it did, it would have an error code.

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you search for "reliability history"
open the control panel search result
Are there any red X showing on days it restarted?
if so, click on one and under Action in the bottom section of the page, click the view technical details link
Copy/paste the results in here

Its possibly drivers, buzzing and then a crash can be sound of drivers failing. Since PC restarts instead of freezing makes me think its a BSOD.

try updating GPU drivers

TheNoobLegend27

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
Under one of the red x's when i press the technical details link all it says is "The previous system shutdown at 11:05:02 AM on ‎7/‎16/‎2018 was unexpected."
I will try updating gpu drivers though because I haven't done that in a few weeks.

Colif

Win 11 Master

thats the result of a report Windows runs at startup, when it checks if it was shut down right the previous shutdown. If it crashes, windows creates an event 41 next startup.

It means windows doesn't know why it crashed. If it did, it would have an error code.

Solution