Question Weird buzzing sound from front and back audio ports.

Dec 23, 2021
Hello, I bought a new motherboard (MSI MPG z490 gaming plus) with i7 10700kf and everytime I'm moving my cursor in Windows i get this static buzzing sound, weird thing is that when I'm stress testing the CPU and it's at 100% the sound disappears. Any idea what I could do? Only thing i tried is turning off speedstep and lowering volume of my speakers. Thank you

Dec 23, 2021
Hello, I bought a new motherboard (MSI MPG z490 gaming plus) with i7 10700kf and everytime I'm moving my cursor in Windows i get this static buzzing sound, weird thing is that when I'm stress testing the CPU and it's at 100% the sound disappears. Any idea what I could do? Only thing i tried is turning off speedstep and lowering volume of my speakers. Thank you
Update: In BIOS I turned off the HD audio controller and the sound went away. So either the mobo has a bad sound card or could be something with a power supply or bad ground on mobo. Don't really know, disabling speedstep and C1 does nothing. There's 1 8pin and 1 4pin connector for cpu power though and I only have the 8pin could that be the problem?