[SOLVED] Weird Buzzing Sound

Jun 21, 2019
so this started yesterday when my pc started making weird buzzing noise it was preatty dusty inside so i cleaned it and it stopped for around 5 hours then it started again this never happened before even the pc is kinda old note that i was not able to identify main source the sound is coming from its like all over the case or something also when i tried moving pc closer to me(or just moving) to check whats going on to watch the fans it did not turn on until i moved it back where it was it sounds weird but i am providing all the information

Solution
I would give the computer a good cleaning again. Pull the memory and clean the slots, and any other slots you can see. Clean any dust you can see on the front and back of the motherboard. Take a look inside your psu and see if there is a lot of dust inside of it. Any and all fans should be cleaned especial attention given to the cpu cooling fan. I think you may just be experiencing electrical arcing due to dust. See if this helps.
Jun 21, 2019
Check your plug that runs in to the back power source. It may have come loose a bit. Make sure it is plugged in snug. What are the specs of the pc, motherboard, gpu, psu, etc?
i dont think specs are important here but i as mentioned above is that old pc with i3 gt 440 4gb rams also when i started pc today it did not have any sound for a while it slowly started building up noise

I would give the computer a good cleaning again. Pull the memory and clean the slots, and any other slots you can see. Clean any dust you can see on the front and back of the motherboard. Take a look inside your psu and see if there is a lot of dust inside of it. Any and all fans should be cleaned especial attention given to the cpu cooling fan. I think you may just be experiencing electrical arcing due to dust. See if this helps.

Solution