Weird Chirp/Squeek Coming From Pc (Audio)

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LZWC6nMzc"][/video]

I included a video with audio of the sound.

Before I start taking things apart, is there any experts who recognize this sound and know what it is? The sound happens 3 times during the video.

Im just hoping its not the HDD but I dont know what a dying HDD sounds like but someone here might recognize the sound right away.

PLEASE HELP!

*SYSTEM SPECS*

CPU- AMD A8 5600K
COOLER- COOLER MASTER HYPER T2
GPU- GTX 750
RAM- 8GB DDR3 1333
MOBO- BIOSTAR A55ML2
WIN- WIN 10 HOME
HDD- 1 150GB (ST3160212SCE) 1 500GB (ST500DM002-1BD142)

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
Almost sounds like the head dragging. Usually an out right fail will be a cluster of clicks in short order. The other is a wire hitting the a fan or the fan hitting the case if too tightly secured intermittently? only two sounds I can think of that sound close to what I hear.

Well I cant really get into her this mornin because I have to sleep for work.

I can try to see if I can narrow it down after work however Ill say this.

The sound has been happening for about, 4 months at least. At 1st it was just like a very short, beep sound. I thought it was coming from the motherboard. I have no metallic fans either.

But now sometimes it will beep, and other times it will last a little longer, maybe 1 second in total n sound like it stutters very rapidly or like a dial up connection sound, its really weird.

The sound was happening even when both of my intake fans were off. I have a very old outake fan from a old system that I threw in this system 3 years ago back when i pretty much, got ripped off for this computer. It didnt come with outake fan......

So it maybe be that, but all components besides my new 2nd HDD, my 2nd ram chip, and my cpu fan, is all over 3 yrs old. So it could be possible the HDD is on its way out, or the GPU fan is squeeking but I just dont think its the gpu fan.

The hardest part is, sometimes it wont do it for like 30 minutes, n other times it will do it like 10 times in 5 minutes. So trying to narrow it down, without unplugging 1 by 1, would be a pain.

p.s. right now it just did it 5 times in about 8 seconds, but my pc is experiencing no issues. Other than if I turn it off for longer than 20 minutes sometimes (n this has been since Ive had the PC) when I turn it back on, it will just not boot up for like 20 restarts, or freeze at splash, but it always ends up booting up. No idea what that is.

The not boot issue has been an issue for 3 years. Wouldnt the capacitor have blown by now especially when I dont even let the PC hibernate and I stress it out with constant gaming?