B450M-A PRO MAX
Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 2x8GB
Crucial P2 1TB SSD
Gigabyte 1660 Super
Cougar MX330-G Case
Cooler Master MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze
Uphere Fans + Hub

Video of noise

About every 5 mins my case will make that kind of click noise. Do you guys know what the problem is? I recorded thinking it was the case fans that might of stopped randomly then started again but guess not.

P.S. I have 2 top fans for exhaust and 2 front ones for intake. My rear one isnt on because the fanhub is really fidgety and I'm lucky to of got 4 working at the same time.

Lutfij

Titan
My rear one isnt on because the fanhub is really fidgety and I'm lucky to of got 4 working at the same time.
Make and model of the fan hub?

You might want take the side panel off, roll a sheet of A4 paper, hold one end to your ear and use the other end to probe for the source of the noise. That noise sounds like a fan blade brushing up against a surface impeding it's movement. I'd try and remove all fans from the equation to see if the fans are the source of the noise.

bobbyboi

Prominent
Jan 4, 2021
My rear one isnt on because the fanhub is really fidgety and I'm lucky to of got 4 working at the same time.
Make and model of the fan hub?

You might want take the side panel off, roll a sheet of A4 paper, hold one end to your ear and use the other end to probe for the source of the noise. That noise sounds like a fan blade brushing up against a surface impeding it's movement. I'd try and remove all fans from the equation to see if the fans are the source of the noise.
Hello thanks for replying I was waiting for the click noise to happen then I went down and looked at my GPU fans were spinning. I then waited and the fans stopped and went back to my chair. Click noise again and fans spinning again. Anyways, is this still normal for GPU fans??

Plus, the case fans was this: Click for amazon link (fans came with hub)
Its really annoying because I will push in the fans into the header but it doesn't feel like it fits fully and then obviously when i put my back panel on I have to do it really quick so the fans dont slip out of the hub like the rear one did and it wont go on unless i repeat the process.

EDIT: I found a video on reddit and it seems sort of similar to my issue what do u think video

Last edited: