[SOLVED] weird *click* sounds on audio outputs?

So, i've got a logitech 5.1 Z506 audio system and realized that it has this small 'click' sound when changing tabs, when random sounds play, etc, I thought it could have been the Z506 at first but this weird click also happens with USB headsets, moreover, I actually changed my ENTIRE pc parts with the exception of the graphics card and a SSD and this click is still around! I dont know what to think of this... feeling like it could be a windows 10 issue or something...

Solution
If you can rule out Windows 10 "themes sounds", could be a small amount of interference may it be USB or power usage changes by other components(ex: GPU if your monitor cable has weak shielding) are being picked up by the audio cable.
I had a old system which I blamed the Realtek chipset being noise prone as it was a motherboard which had the chipset without any isolation from other components, turned out if I kept USB cables away from the audio cable the noises went away--I later got some shielded audio cables for a bit of extra peace of mind.
Sep 20, 2020
If you can rule out Windows 10 "themes sounds", could be a small amount of interference may it be USB or power usage changes by other components(ex: GPU if your monitor cable has weak shielding) are being picked up by the audio cable.
I had a old system which I blamed the Realtek chipset being noise prone as it was a motherboard which had the chipset without any isolation from other components, turned out if I kept USB cables away from the audio cable the noises went away--I later got some shielded audio cables for a bit of extra peace of mind.

Solution