Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys,
I have to problems with my CPU and GPU clocks. The problem with my GPU is that its memory clock shows either 2002 mhz in CPU-Z or 4004 in Afterburner, while it should actually be 8008. Yes, I know. The 2002 is my DDR rate, while Afterburner shows the "true" clock. But if it did, wouldn't it display 8008mhz instead of 4004?
Secondly, I overclocked my Ryzen 5 2600 to see how far it goes without crashing or freezing (4150mhz, I think that's quite decent) but turned it back to its normal state (3400mhz), 1.1V). However, now it runs at 3900mhz idle, but the voltage went back to 1.1V. Yes, 3900 is my CPU's boost clock, but I've restarted and checked everything several times now, always idling with only the standard Windows 10 stuff running in the background, and it was still at its boost clock. Not too bothersome, but I would like to know wether there is a problem or in general what is going on. I over-/underclocked via Ryzen Master.

Jan 25, 2019
Secondly, I overclocked my Ryzen 5 2600 to see how far it goes without crashing or freezing (4150mhz, I think that's quite decent) but turned it back to its normal state (3400mhz), 1.1V). However, now it runs at 3900mhz idle, but the voltage went back to 1.1V. Yes, 3900 is my CPU's boost clock, but I've restarted and checked everything several times now, always idling with only the standard Windows 10 stuff running in the background, and it was still at its boost clock. Not too bothersome, but I would like to know wether there is a problem or in general what is going on. I over-/underclocked via Ryzen Master.
Okay, second problem already resolved (I was really stupid). I had it in "creator mode" and for whatever reason this automatically controlled mode thought it needs 3900mhz to run properly while idling. I just set it manually to 3.4GHZ insteaded of relying on the auto control.