Weird colors all over the place gt 710

Mar 25, 2018
What happens exactly is lots of weird colors all over the place and stuff gets rendered incorrectly, eventually it becomes every where and driver crashes then recovers.

I am on a windows 10 64 bits, running latest drivers.
I also tried rolling back to older drivers but nothing seem to work.
I am 100% sure the GPU is working well cause I tried it at the store on the guy's PC.
Note: He was using win 7 (dunno if that helps)
Any help would be appreciated, I will provide whatever info you ask me to.

System Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Gigabyte AX370M-GAMING 3
Ram 8 GB ddr4 (one channel)
GPU Afox gt 710 2gb ddr3
PSU 500 watt
All this system is brand new including the GPU

Picture of the colors

Solution
- Boot into safe mode with Display Driver Uninstaller, clear out all GPU drivers, boot into normal Windows, and then installing the newest display driver from NVIDIA or AMD.

- Did you test the card in the other machine with games and stress tests? If it's not drivers then failing GPU is the main cause of artifacting/weird colours especially on a fresh installation of Windows.

- GT 1030 is a low power card so even if the PSU is low quality it shouldn't be the issue. You also probably would be seeing full system crashes as well.

- Upgrade the GPU to something better. You have a nice Ryzen system and a graphics card that is even slower than Intel integrated graphics. Even if you get the card to work if you are...
Mar 25, 2018

I got the latest driver
Also the gpu was tested before I got it and its working well
I have a bitfenix bpa 500 watt supply

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

If you have overclocked it revert it to stock settings.
As for the GPU it is (i think) dying. But i am not 100% sure about this.
Try to install Windows 7 and see if that helps.

Is this a new install with this GPU, or was there another GPU in before it's use?

AMD chipset drivers installed? (DO not rely on default installed MS drivers used during Windows install)

Nvidia drivers installed? (You do not want to rely an default Microsoft drivers used from a clean/new WIndows 10 install....go to Nvidia, and get latest drivers)

jr9

Estimable
- Boot into safe mode with Display Driver Uninstaller, clear out all GPU drivers, boot into normal Windows, and then installing the newest display driver from NVIDIA or AMD.

- Did you test the card in the other machine with games and stress tests? If it's not drivers then failing GPU is the main cause of artifacting/weird colours especially on a fresh installation of Windows.

- GT 1030 is a low power card so even if the PSU is low quality it shouldn't be the issue. You also probably would be seeing full system crashes as well.

- Upgrade the GPU to something better. You have a nice Ryzen system and a graphics card that is even slower than Intel integrated graphics. Even if you get the card to work if you are playing games the performance is going to be very bad.

Solution