Question Weird connection issue

WastelandStag

Prominent
Dec 3, 2020
So, hopefully I can put this in a sensible order.

My connection times out when trying to load more or less any websites (on all my devices), with most saying they have no internet.
My ISP and I have both done a speed test and the speeds are good, I also followed it up with a multi-threaded test.

This happens across multiple devices, with ethernet, 2.4 and 5ghz.

Hardware:
AMD 5 3600
MSI B450 pro carbon ac
Corsair vengeance 16gb
Zotac geforce 2070
Windows 11 latest

Probably not helpful though as the end devices aren't an issue.

My Pc states that I have internet connection, I can load speediest and testmy.net which show great speeds.
I can't load other websites, they say connection timed out.

My phone can access the same websites, nothing else internet related works.
My other devices say no internet.

Modem/router is a kasda 6262b

I can access at least 95% of the router. There are some unusual sections possibly just for engineers. Might not be relevant. I can access a significant amount more than say a bt router/modem.

There are technically two devices. A signal receiver on my roof that's pointed directly to a mast. This has POE to a box that then connects to my router/modem.

Any suggestions?
What information would be helpful?

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Regarding connection "time outs":

"with most saying they have no internet. " How is that being shown - pop up windows? What explicitly is being said: exact words, error codes, icons?

Make and model Modem?

Make and model Router?

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some clue as to what is happening. Who has full admin rights to the router?
You will need help from that person.

How many network devices?

WastelandStag

Prominent
Dec 3, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Regarding connection "time outs":

"with most saying they have no internet. " How is that being shown - pop up windows? What explicitly is being said: exact words, error codes, icons?

Make and model Modem?

Make and model Router?

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some clue as to what is happening. Who has full admin rights to the router?
You will need help from that person.

How many network devices?

Appreciate the reply. Updated now