Question weird cpu

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
Hello, so i just got an ASUS P7H55 board with i5-670 CPU, i installed RAM 2x2 1333MHz and tried to Install Windows on Samsung 860 EVO SSD, so i booted up (it was kinda weird at this moment cuz it was so slow and the DRAM led was on for too long and everything was so slow) and somehow i got into the windows 10 install, i started it and in preparing files to installation i got freeze in 3% and I was wondering why, i found plenty of solutions but nothing helped, when i came to something that was new and could possibly help me, the pc was only slow, until then sometimes it was normally fast and sometimes just slow, and i cant get even into BIOS, and if I do i cant use keyboard, i was searching for the memory problem and i found that it could be faulty cpu, so i dismantled it and looked on the pins, on the one was some kinda dirt, so i tried to get it off with screwdiver which wasnt really helping and then cleaned with the tissue and alcohol, everything is the same, is it faulty CPU?

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
it's probably the 4GB of RAM - less than ideal for Win10. you didn't list the full description of your hardware - but bear in mind some of the RAM is allocated to the iGPU so you have a very limited memory space to start with
board has no video inputs, i use GeForce 9500 GT And i ran win10 on even 2GB RAM so thats not the issue, you know everything except for psu, which Is SilentiumPC elementum E2 350W I guess