[SOLVED] weird cracking noise from case

Javdan

Commendable
Jul 17, 2019
it's being a while since some part of the case, most likely GPU, started making a sort of cracking noise. it happens when GPU's temperature changes between 50 to 70 and when pc is shut off. what could be wrong with it?
1080 gtx oc
i5 8400
635 raidmax psu
8g ram
ssd 120g hdd 1t

Solution
It most likely is the Power Supply, Raidmax is not a reputable source for PSU's. The reason for that is because the Power Supply is given load and when the Graphics Card is given stress, and since those capacitors are terrible the PSU can't handle it and it would create, "Sparks". Which most likely means that Power Supply is a fire hazard so please, take that junk out and buy a better power supply. Get something like a Seasonic Focus Plus or a Leadex I. Or, if your on a budget then get like a CX650M, or a EVGA 750w B3

nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
It most likely is the Power Supply, Raidmax is not a reputable source for PSU's. The reason for that is because the Power Supply is given load and when the Graphics Card is given stress, and since those capacitors are terrible the PSU can't handle it and it would create, "Sparks". Which most likely means that Power Supply is a fire hazard so please, take that junk out and buy a better power supply. Get something like a Seasonic Focus Plus or a Leadex I. Or, if your on a budget then get like a CX650M, or a EVGA 750w B3

Solution