Weird crash after trying to wake up my computer.

DavidVioMC

Honorable
Apr 25, 2016
I had to put my PC to sleep as I was going out, when I came back, I try waking it up, but my monitors were displaying "no signal" but my PC was running, I waited about 10 minutes, nothing was happening so I held down my power button to force turn it off, after I turned it off, I turned it on again, and Windows was resuming which was fine, but when it finnished resuming, it said Google Chrome has stopped responding (I had it open on a website when I put it on sleep), so I closed it and re-opened it and all of my bookmarks were gone and extensions and google chrome was really slow, and I have been getting this nofication for the past 3 hours and still getting it as I'm writing this
7120a93f37b04bb6b4bd0689788c2ee9.png

It just won't go away, when I close it, it shows up again with a diffrent file, I also had to re-install Google Chrome, everything else seems to be fine, maybe the corrupted Nvidia files are the reason why my graphics card wasen't giving any output to my monitors when I was trying to wake it up?
EDIT: I forgot to mention, I tried to run the utility that it says in the nofication, but I just get CMD for slipt of a second and nothing happens, it shows up and goes aways so fast that I can't even see what it says.