Question Weird dots forming a number on monitor

May 22, 2020
So i just got a new monitor from a local brand called SPC. It was all good until i realized there's some weird dots forming a number on the screen as shown on the image. So what are these dots? and how do i remove them?

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Interesting.

The last character did not appear to me as "recognizable" per se. Deemed it an upside down "L" and inverted the entire character string.

@kanewolf

Yes I was thinking some internal code displayed during monitor startup.

Maybe model related or, indeed, some test code or test result.

My suggestion to @Singamini is to check the monitor's User Guide/Manual and look for an error code list.

Failing that, visit SPC's website and look there via whatever technical support options are available.

May 22, 2020
Interesting.

The last character did not appear to me as "recognizable" per se. Deemed it an upside down "L" and inverted the entire character string.

@kanewolf

Yes I was thinking some internal code displayed during monitor startup.

Maybe model related or, indeed, some test code or test result.

My suggestion to @Singamini is to check the monitor's User Guide/Manual and look for an error code list.

Failing that, visit SPC's website and look there via whatever technical support options are available.
It's okay now i fixed it up. I asked the monitor store and turned out it was a very thin plastic protector. The plastic slipped inside the bezel making it hard to realised if you're not searching fot it. Thanks for everyone who answer