[SOLVED] Weird errors that don't even appear on google search anymore.

Sep 20, 2020
Hello, I was trying to install windows 10 on my brothers laptop.
This, by itself was not fun. It's like the laptop itself was finding a reason NOT to run windows 10.
I checked the drive I was using, it was healthy. I switched between two partiton scheme (I am using rufus, I used MBR and GPT, none of them worked.) And now, I've gotten so far as to the actual setup,
It says these following error codes:
when I try to fill the unallocated space:
0xac2ceeb0, 0xac2cef20, 0xac2cee50
I checked google search first and yielded no results. I've been working on this satanic entity from another parallel universe coming from satan's anus for a week now, getting nowhere.

Solution
D
Use the windows media creation tool to create a bootable USB flash drive and install from that. Rufus is a pile of garbage
Sep 20, 2020
Hello, I was trying to install windows 10 on my brothers laptop.
This, by itself was not fun. It's like the laptop itself was finding a reason NOT to run windows 10.
I checked the drive I was using, it was healthy. I switched between two partiton scheme (I am using rufus, I used MBR and GPT, none of them worked.) And now, I've gotten so far as to the actual setup,
It says these following error codes:
when I try to fill the unallocated space:
0xac2ceeb0, 0xac2cef20, 0xac2cee50
I checked google search first and yielded no results. I've been working on this satanic entity from another parallel universe coming from satan's anus for a week now, getting nowhere.

D

Deleted member 14196

Why are you trying to install it to certain partitions? When you run the installer do a custom install delete all partitions on the drive and let windows create its own partitions

D

Deleted member 14196

Use the windows media creation tool to create a bootable USB flash drive and install from that. Rufus is a pile of garbage

Solution
Sep 20, 2020
will try. I'll update when I'm done.
Thanks.
Btw, does windows media installation tool automatically set the settings for the boot drive? Or do I have to figure it all out by myself?

D

Deleted member 14196

Windows media creation tool will automatically create a bootable USB you don’t have to do anything

Sep 20, 2020
Do a Google search for that code. I got 11,200 hits when I did. There are a lot of suggestions how to fix the problem there.
Yep. I did that. Apparently the case for me was that the flex cable was defective. Luckily, I have an HDD caddy that fits with my brother's laptop. I installed it there, and the windows installation went smoothly. Thanks again!