Question Weird fading issue?

Jul 23, 2022
I've reecently ran into a problem where my monitor has this weird issue, I believe it is caused internally caused by the power cable connection, I believe this because i have tried a different power cable that i know works, and it didnt work, I also used the cable connected to the monitor with the problems to a different monitor and it works just fine, also, when i turn the monitor off (by the button or unplugging it conpletely) the issue goes away for approximately 15 seconds, then comes right back. is there anything i can do to fix this without pulling the monitor apart?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2022
I've reecently ran into a problem where my monitor has this weird issue, I believe it is caused internally caused by the power cable connection, I believe this because i have tried a different power cable that i know works, and it was fine, I also used the cable connected to the monitor with the problems to a different monitor and it works just fine, also, when i turn the monitor off (by the button or unplugging it conpletely) the issue goes away for approximately 15 seconds, then comes right back. is there anything i can do to fix this without pulling the monitor apart?
Image of the issue.