[SOLVED] Weird flickering trees on game

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
I play Call of duty mobile using memu player

i never encounter this bug before when using gtx 950 but now im using rx 570, i got this bug in the game.
M1Y8Gff.png

my rx 570 is a new gpu, im doubting its the cause of gpu.
maybe its a settings in amd? please help me how to fix this

Solution
Half-first off: Fairly sure this is the wrong place for this thread

First off, getting the latest driver: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570

Secondly, this could be just about anything since it's an emulation. Anything from the game itself being poorly optimized for the GPU, the emulator itself being badly compatible, a combination of both, just a random bug in the game that has happened now, possibly from a latest update, and the list on.

Reinstall the emulator and the game.

Try another emulator.

Did you remove the Nvidia drivers before installing your AMD GPU? This has been known to cause issues in the past and is the prime reason why people use tools such as DDU...

Crowii

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2014
Half-first off: Fairly sure this is the wrong place for this thread

First off, getting the latest driver: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570

Secondly, this could be just about anything since it's an emulation. Anything from the game itself being poorly optimized for the GPU, the emulator itself being badly compatible, a combination of both, just a random bug in the game that has happened now, possibly from a latest update, and the list on.

Reinstall the emulator and the game.

Try another emulator.

Did you remove the Nvidia drivers before installing your AMD GPU? This has been known to cause issues in the past and is the prime reason why people use tools such as DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) before changing GPU. If you do go this route, just make sure to follow a good tutorial carefully since it is possible to break your stuff.

Solution