I have built my first ever PC a couple of months ago:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - 3.60GHz
GPU : MSI GTX 1060 6GB Aero ITX
RAM : 4x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz
MOBO: MSI B350 PC Mate
SSHD: Seagate FireCuda 1TB
PSU : Be Quiet! Pure Power 10 - 500W
Case : Be Quiet! Pure Base 600

And since that I faced some really weird performance issues with my system. It seems to freeze for roughly 0.5s in some games before going normal again. Mostly after the loading screens but sometimes also during gameplay scenes. At first I thought it was my SSHD but the thing is it hardly reaches 10% usage in those cases. When looking at my task manager it seems that my Ethernet Adapter spikes when those moments happen. So I did then disable my Adapter and unplugged my LAN cable. Still the same issue. Restarted then in Steam-Offline mode - same issue. After some time i restarted my pc and suddenly i had no lag spikes at all anymore. But after roughly 4-5 hours of idling at my desktop they come back. A few days ago i actually bought myself a SSD to see if it improves. Everything in the OS was really snappy but Gaming actually got worse. Nearly one second freezes now. I really have no idea anymore. Anyone can help me please?

BoondockSaint080

Honorable
Jul 8, 2016
Well I’ve got something you’re gonna hate to hear, but check ALL YOUR DRIVERS. Every motherboard has a website page with direct downloads to the newest drivers and bios. Flash that bios with the newest one (assuming you know how. Plenty of YouTube videos) and update all them drivers. Start there to eliminate that as an issue.

Mar 3, 2019
Well I’ve got something you’re gonna hate to hear, but check ALL YOUR DRIVERS. Every motherboard has a website page with direct downloads to the newest drivers and bios. Flash that bios with the newest one (assuming you know how. Plenty of YouTube videos) and update all them drivers. Start there to eliminate that as an issue.

Thanks for replying!
Driver wise I am pretty set I would assume. I already installed the chipset drivers from MSI and any additional driver i could find on their website. Back when I created my system I also made sure that my set of RAM sticks was tested and working. Everything else is already up to date (including Windows Updates).

Bios wise I have revision "E7A34AMS.A90" from 12/06/2017. That one is not available to download on their website.
I read a few times about flashing my bios to a newer version but since I am extremely afraid of bricking my system I stayed away from it. Lowering my textures did also temporally fix this issue in any game so far. So I really don't wanna take this risk.