Question Weird Freeze from my pc Plz HELP!!!

Jun 9, 2020
I used to only play cs on it but since valorant came out.I thought I should give it a try
It was all good n fun but during a game i alt+tab to the desktop,and every thing freeze in a weird way...I can still move my mouse cursor and click on stuff but soon it will totally freeze and I hv to hold the power button to shut it off,I felt kinda surprise because my pc never fail on me since i built it last year.After i restarted my pc it was working just fine.
The next day i was watching Netflix and the movie suddenly stopped,it was the same weird crash.
The day after,same thing happened......
After that i knew something is wrong,i start using tools to diagnose my Ram ssd etc and nothing went wrong.I even reinstall valorant and windows.And the weird freeze is still here randomly.
***Sorry for bad english
My specs
CPu------------->ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard-->Msi b450m mortor max
Ram------------>Corsair vengeance rgb pro 8GBx4 3200MHZ
GPU------------>MSI RTX 2070 armor 8G OC
SSD------------>Intel SSD 660p 1TB
HDD------->seagatr 3.5" barracud 2TB
AIO------------>NZXT kraken x62
Psu----------->Nzxt E650
Case--->NZXT H500i

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You could try and see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard. Then look to the version of your OS, we're currently on 2004. You might also want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers before reinstalling them with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site. You will need to install the drivers manually, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: RyanCK
Jun 9, 2020

You could try and see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard. Then look to the version of your OS, we're currently on 2004. You might also want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers before reinstalling them with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site. You will need to install the drivers manually, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Hope that helps.
Thank you for your reply
Can I use GeForce experience to reinstall my drivers?

Jun 9, 2020

Hope that helps.
The problem is still here
I'm getting crazy
can anyone help?