Question Weird graphics issue

Jun 8, 2020
Hello to everyone.
I have a problem with graphics. I've been searching the web for days, but didn't find any info about my problem. Noticed these "squares" only in grass on gta 5. Also found them in other games, but in shadows. I have reinstalled drivers, then the whole windows and its still there. Also tested 2 more graphic cards on my pc and I still have same issues with them. Tested another monitor too, but doesn't help. I don't have any performance issues or fps drop at all. System is perfectly cooled and GPU doesn't even get higher than 60°C. Cpu - up to 46°C. Can anyone tell me what it could be? It looks like a grid on my monitor, but seeing it only when grass is on background.
sSBQC4.jpg

MB : biostar h6imlv ver 7.0
CPU: i5 3450
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb G1 Gaming
PSU: Thermaltake Litepower RGB 650W
RAM: 2х4GB (1333 mhz, because of mb)

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Yeah, that PSU is something I wish was never sold to the public or even made. You might want to try and replace that unit with something more reliable. If you want to rule out drivers being the issue, use DDU and uninstall the current drivers then reinstall with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site.

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, that PSU is something I wish was never sold to the public or even made. You might want to try and replace that unit with something more reliable. If you want to rule out drivers being the issue, use DDU and uninstall the current drivers then reinstall with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site.
PSU is just fine for this configuration. Bought it this Saturday, because I had white led issue(abnormal power) on gpu with the old psu.
I always use ddu when changing drivers. But also I have switched 3 video cards and problem remains.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
I was wondering ... Is it possible for a pcie slot to oxidize and create these problems? I mean bad connection between GPU and MB? This motherboard is really old, so.. Pcie never been cleaned since I bought it.