[SOLVED] Weird griding noise from the computer

May 25, 2020
I recently noticed that my PC is doing this weird griding noise and it is hard not to listen to it. I think that it has something to do with my GPU since it is only noticeable when the GPU is under heavy load (99% use). I even go as far as saying the fans are the issue here. But I am not sure. Any ideas? Appreciate the help. I also have a video to show what I mean.
I will put it in a link (GoogleDrive) because I don't see any option to upload video files.

Link ---> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m4_N6JKUozcU--DtHEisav_npNXf-7MQ

Solution
If you have anyway of limiting frames per second to something really low, see if the noise persists, if not, I'm fairly certain that you GPU is the culprit. Like really high graphics settings.
May 25, 2020
Kinda sounds like coil whine.

Oh yeah that can be the issue. Never thought about that. But just to try to be more calm, the coil whine from a PSU is usually more persistent right? Because I know that if a PSU has coil whine then it is better to buy a new one straight away. If it is coil whine from my GPU then it is kinda not a big of a concern right? What do you think?

May 25, 2020
I'm no PSU expert unfortunately, but if I hear any damn noise from my PSU other than fan noise, it's getting the boot.
As for GPU coilwhine, it's harmless, but annoying.
Yeah that is the usual way to go with PSU I guess. The only thing that makes me more certain that it is related with the GPU is the fact that the sound becomes this loud when I am playing certain games (COD: MW, Jedi Fallen Order) and they are GPU demanding. Thanks for the help btw. I think I am still going to wait for some more opinions but nevertheless your help was great. Cheers!