Weird IP's in my routing table?!!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

I have a static ip for my home router & DHCP set up for my 3
workstations on my LAN. I know what the ip's are for each of my
workstations & the ip for my gatway, DNS' & none of them are the ip's
appearing in my routing table entry list.

I've got a weird destination LAN ip of 64.118.29.208 and 242.26.7.208
and a default gateway of 52.211.2.208 (with a hop count of 211). I'm
baffled where these ip's have come from!?

It is a WiFi g router -- if that makes a difference.

It looks like someone is trying to hack into my LAN?

I did some research on the 242.26.7.208 & came up with a reference to
RFC 3330 which lays out what some of the ip allocations are for but
stops at 240.xx.xx.xx.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Jack Martinelli

http://www.martinelli.org

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?)

WZC ? if it enabled ?
Arkady