Question Weird issue after factory resetting my pc

Jun 28, 2024
Mij weird pc issue

It started in January 2024 i was playing the game Apex Legends and it started to feel a little delayed at first i didn’t really care but after a few hours i started to get annoyed at the delay and decided to reset my pc. I did the full factory reset but the first thing that i started to notice was that mij Windows 11 home screen was not quite sharp as it was before and it seemed a bit pixelated. But after i noticed that i didn’t tought much of it and just installed the important drivers. After i did this I downloaded Apex Legends and played the game the first thing I noticed was that there was a big delay in my movements and actions this was also paired with a bit of screen tearing and sudden stutters my 1% lows were all over the place and images were not sharp. My pc was a prebuilt so it could be the case that I deleted important settings but i dont think that those settings would cause such an impact on my pc. When I encountered these problems i brought it back to the shop i bought it from to fix my problem but from by big surprise they couldn’t find anything. After the bad news i tried everything to fix it my self like removing bloatware, resetting my gpu, reinstalling windows and optimizing my windows settings but it wouldn’t help. But what i also noticed was that my pc wouldn’t react right away on certain imput, sometimes when i type some things on my searchbar it wouldn’t register certain letters i clicked on my keyboard. And when i played certain games the skins would take a certain time to load but this wasn’t the case before i factory reset my pc. At the time i was angry and just fed up so i decided to upgrade some parts i upgraded the my cpu (at the time ryzen 5600) to a (ryzen 7 5700x). And my gpu (at the time rtx 3060) to a (AMD Radeon rx 7700 xt) i did this upgrade at the same shop where I bought the prebuilt. This was the worst decision i have made because nothing changed. Sure the fps went up quite a bit but the frame latancy, screentear, and 1% lows that where unstable kept coming back. The last thing i tried to do was starting from scratch i build my new pc by my self

new rig:

Gpu: RTX 4070
Cpu: ryzen 5 7600
RAM: 32GB 6000mhz
SSD:1TB
PSU: corsair 750 watt
Motherboard: MSI b650m-p

Old rig:

Gpu: RTX 3060
Cpu: ryzen 5 5600
Ram: 16GB 3200mhz
SSD: 500GB
Psu: corsair 750watt
Motherboard: b550m

Old rig after upgrade:

Gpu: amd radeon RX 7700XT
Cpu: ryzen 7 5700x

The build went perfect i set everything up perfectly nothing went wrong after my build i set my RAM speeds correctly and installed windows the right way but i the problems STILL accured. As a last test i went to my neighbours house to install my new pc built pc because i thought the problem the power in my house but that wasn’t the case. At the moment i dont know what to do and i really need your help please.

Jun 28, 2024
Mij weird pc issue

It started in January 2024 i was playing the game Apex Legends and it started to feel a little delayed at first i didn’t really care but after a few hours i started to get annoyed at the delay and decided to reset my pc. I did the full factory reset but the first thing that i started to notice was that mij Windows 11 home screen was not quite sharp as it was before and it seemed a bit pixelated. But after i noticed that i didn’t tought much of it and just installed the important drivers. After i did this I downloaded Apex Legends and played the game the first thing I noticed was that there was a big delay in my movements and actions this was also paired with a bit of screen tearing and sudden stutters my 1% lows were all over the place and images were not sharp. My pc was a prebuilt so it could be the case that I deleted important settings but i dont think that those settings would cause such an impact on my pc. When I encountered these problems i brought it back to the shop i bought it from to fix my problem but from by big surprise they couldn’t find anything. After the bad news i tried everything to fix it my self like removing bloatware, resetting my gpu, reinstalling windows and optimizing my windows settings but it wouldn’t help. But what i also noticed was that my pc wouldn’t react right away on certain imput, sometimes when i type some things on my searchbar it wouldn’t register certain letters i clicked on my keyboard. And when i played certain games the skins would take a certain time to load but this wasn’t the case before i factory reset my pc. At the time i was angry and just fed up so i decided to upgrade some parts i upgraded the my cpu (at the time ryzen 5600) to a (ryzen 7 5700x). And my gpu (at the time rtx 3060) to a (AMD Radeon rx 7700 xt) i did this upgrade at the same shop where I bought the prebuilt. This was the worst decision i have made because nothing changed. Sure the fps went up quite a bit but the frame latancy, screentear, and 1% lows that where unstable kept coming back. The last thing i tried to do was starting from scratch i build my new pc by my self

new rig:

Old rig:

Old rig after upgrade:

The build went perfect i set everything up perfectly nothing went wrong after my build i set my RAM speeds correctly and installed windows the right way but i the problems STILL accured. As a last test i went to my neighbours house to install my new pc built pc because i thought the problem the power in my house but that wasn’t the case. At the moment i dont know what to do and i really need your help please.

Jun 28, 2024
Mij weird pc issue

new rig:

Old rig:

Old rig after upgrade: