Question Weird issue in Yakuza Like a Dragon

Rathnhake

Reputable
Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone, im having a weird issue with this game, i installed a couple of days ago and played it once (for like 3-4 hours) and everything went great , all graphic options maxed out i was having well over 60 fps (i have a 1080ti) but today i noticed something really odd, even as the game was loading i could notice it wasnt running properly and yes, it runs at 12-15 fps even in the main menu (before loading any save)
Has anyone else have this issue? It is really odd, i read something about the game not using the main gpu and instead using the cpu integrated graphics, but i play on desktop so there is no set default graphic option in my nvidia control panel
I would REALLY appreciate your help, im loving this game so far and want to play the heck out of it :p

Lutfij

Titan
Download the latest GPU drivers from Nvidia, try uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and the reboot, then reinstall your GPU drivers with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Also where did you source the game from?

Rathnhake

Reputable
Jan 8, 2020
Download the latest GPU drivers from Nvidia, try uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and the reboot, then reinstall your GPU drivers with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Also where did you source the game from?
I'll try that despite this being a one-game issue and everything else running aces.
I got the game on steam

TRENDING THREADS