[SOLVED] Weird Issue With Newly Built PC

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys
So I'm having a weird issue with my newly built computer. This is my first computer build and I have no idea what my issue could be caused by. The very first startup, the computer just started rebooting over and over again with no signal to the monitor. After about 30 mins of hard reboots and the computer rebooting itself it finally started up and I was able to load windows. Now usually after a longer duration of the computer being off it takes 2 or 3 times of rebooting itself before the computer starts up normally. I have no OC done, i have tried but even the slightest changes and my computer wont boot. Also I have loaded windows onto my M.2 SSD but the windows bootup system ended up on the sata SSD. not sure info that is normal of odd.
Any advice would be much appreciated
Thanks
System components are.
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra
i9 9900k
Gigabyte Aorus Geforce RTX 2060 Super
HyperX Predator DDR4 16gb kit 3200MHz
Corsair Semi Modular ATX CX650W
Corsair H100i cooler

Solution
Found the issue!
It was A1and B1 ram slots. Reposition the ram to A2 and B2 and my problems went away. So I bought more ram to see if I could run all four and the computer basically shut down. New mother board and no problems now.
Nov 20, 2019
yup all the drivers are up to date and i have monitored temps and speeds on CPU, GPU and ram all good. I've pulled the ram and reposition and reseated. Same with the GPU. Checked all the power cable to make sure they are seated properly.

the bios of the motherboard is on the latest release
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's even if old re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard

Nov 20, 2019
Found the issue!
It was A1and B1 ram slots. Reposition the ram to A2 and B2 and my problems went away. So I bought more ram to see if I could run all four and the computer basically shut down. New mother board and no problems now.

Solution