[SOLVED] Weird issuses I started recieving. (Any thoughts?)

Jul 30, 2021
Hey so I recently upgraded my computer and as soon as I recieved my items in the mail I quickly turned off my pc opened it up and started changing parts out (GPU & ram) and once I got to changing the graphics card something strange happened as I was trying to fit it into the slot. I would accidentally hit the bottom of the GPU onto the motherboard and I would see my keyboard lighting up and me not thinking much of it though it wasnt a problem so I put everything together and finally boot it up to see that the usb ports arent working as my keyboard and my mouse wouldnt turn on even though they were plugged in properly, so I just unplug the computer reboot it again and it starts working again but then another problem starts persisting and now its the ethernet adapter, but this time rebooting the computer wasnt the fix I start searching online for a fix but it wasnt any help as they were giving solutions to unupdated drivers etc, so I just thought my ethernet adapter maybe fried so I just accepted it and thought wifi would just have to do but I find out that will be a struggle aswell as my computer isnt picking up any avaiable wifi. If anybody could give me an explanation to why this might be happening please tell me some solutions to these weird phenomenons that started occurring. (I had no problems in the past with this type of issue. Everything was working fine before I opened it up and upgraded my computer.)

Solution
A320m s2h - motherboard

Ryzen 5 1500x - CPU

Gtx 660ti - GPU

16gb

500w thermaltake - Psu

I was trying to do the upgrade of my 660ti to an 1060 but I found out my dvl cord doesn't connect to it so I just kept my old 660ti in and proceeded to just switch the 16gb ram to 32gb 2x16 corsair vengeance, and after I switched them out those problems started happening. None of this happened after I started messing with my computer trying to upgrade it... Would you recommend I just buy another A320m s2h as it seems like an odd problem?
No, no A320 any more, even cheapest b450 is 100% better choice. On them you can OC and use faster RAM.
Hi Bestfriend.

What are the specs of this PC?

When you upgrade something you have to turn off the PSU switch so no power goes through the system.

If you touched the board with the bottom of the card and the keyboard lit up you probably bridged something on the board.

Did you check if your PSU was good enough for that GPU upgrade? Could be the PSU that is not good enough and giving you power issues.

This is tricky. Unless you breadboard the system outside of the case with only the bare minimum to see if everything works it will be a hard one to diagnose.

Jul 30, 2021
A320m s2h - motherboard

Ryzen 5 1500x - CPU

Gtx 660ti - GPU

16gb

500w thermaltake - Psu

I was trying to do the upgrade of my 660ti to an 1060 but I found out my dvl cord doesn't connect to it so I just kept my old 660ti in and proceeded to just switch the 16gb ram to 32gb 2x16 corsair vengeance, and after I switched them out those problems started happening. None of this happened after I started messing with my computer trying to upgrade it... Would you recommend I just buy another A320m s2h as it seems like an odd problem?

A320m s2h - motherboard

Ryzen 5 1500x - CPU

Gtx 660ti - GPU

16gb

500w thermaltake - Psu

No, no A320 any more, even cheapest b450 is 100% better choice. On them you can OC and use faster RAM.

Solution