Question Weird keyboard issue

Cnab77

Commendable
Jul 16, 2021
Ok, we've been having a bit of issues with our PC but things are calming down now (Windows still wont recognize our M.2 now for some reason, but I digress).

But the keyboard...

If I single key type things are fine, but if I'm typing along normally, the first key is a single letter but any key that comes too quickly is a double. Example.

Slow: I'm going to shoot my PC

Normal: I'm goinngg to shhoott myy PCC

I've gone through various settings, ran various malware and virus programs, reinstalled drivers. This just started yesterday. Not sure what the issue is.

Hoppefully youu caan all heelp. I'm goinngg nuttss heerree.

Ok, we've been having a bit of issues with our PC but things are calming down now (Windows still wont recognize our M.2 now for some reason, but I digress).

But the keyboard...

If I single key type things are fine, but if I'm typing along normally, the first key is a single letter but any key that comes too quickly is a double. Example.

Slow: I'm going to shoot my PC

Normal: I'm goinngg to shhoott myy PCC

I've gone through various settings, ran various malware and virus programs, reinstalled drivers. This just started yesterday. Not sure what the issue is.

Hoppefully youu caan all heelp. I'm goinngg nuttss heerree.
Use a different keyboard for a moment if it still does this there's no hope i promise i have ran into this before if the issue isn't the kayboard it is time for a fresh "windows start" you can keep your files and everything but time for windows to be fully reset.... I have no idea why it does this but i have had three pc's do this one was because the keyboard was faulty after 7yrs of service... The other two was windows just lost it's brain and there was no recoverimg from it.... I tried cmd microsoft porting into it amd running diagnosis there was no help even with there remote system they would try to type and it would double up like yours is doimg it took a fresh start of windows to fix.... So pray its the keyboard

Cnab77

Commendable
Jul 16, 2021
I lost track of this thread after the initial post. We did a reinstall and things went back to normal...

Until yesterday. She upgraded to 11 and now,

All off thiss bull iss baackk......