Question Weird lag issue in minecraft (is it only happening to me?)

May 24, 2019
Hello guys,

So recently i have built a brand new PC,

The specs are

CPU:Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU:VEGA 11

RAM:2X4 CorsairVengeance 3000mhz

MOTHERBOARD: ASROCK B450 PRO AM4

SSD: Kingston 240GB

So the problem is that when i am playing Minecraft, it all plays fine until a point where I start to get random frame drops from 200fps+ down to 30 and it stays there for like 3 seconds and then goes back up again, this happens for like 2 minutes and then it becomes stable but after a while it repeats.

Weird thing is that this only happens in Mc 1.14 (and later versions)
1.12 (or later) doesn't have any issues at all.

Things i have tried:

Allocating more ram, to no avail did nothing (i tried 3-4G normally i have it set on 2G)
Turning V-sync doesn't fix it and additionally adds another problem that looks like mouse lag
I don't think my CPU is thermal throttling beacuse the temperatures never exceeds 80C* when playing MC
the max it can go is about 75C* (its an onboard graphics card so that's why the cpu gets so hot)
I have all latest drivers installed (just installed newer ones today)

All other games play great without any drops (CSGO,Euro Truck sim 2,Guild wars 2,Warframe etc)

I hope someone can help me with this situation
All help is really appreciated (I am very new to this site :D)

May 24, 2019
I would pint the issue to MC, here. In any case, are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You may want to mention which drivers you're currently working with. You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU.
Oh ye sorry about that,
Here is my psu model
PSU: Corsair VS550 ATX POWER SUPPLY | 550 WATT

My current drivers are Radeon Adrenalin 19.5.2

I doubt it's a minecraft issue since all other youtubers that play Mc 1.14 don't get those frame drops.

About my bios I don't know how to update it... I have Asrock B450 PRO AM4 motherboard